Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My time in Florida was awesome, but as usual it passed too quickly. It was so good to see everyone & play a little pickle ball. My favorite times are the ones that Mark & I spend together. I love our walks through Highlands Hammock State Park. It is such a beautiful spot! (OK, lunch at Five Guys Famous Burgers & Fries ranks a close second)





I took a picture of this small alligator there, (at the park not Five Guys). We were looking for the "big" one but only saw 2 small alligators. This guy has the right idea, lay low, enjoy the sunshine & wait for dinner to be served. Look at the smile on his face! ...hmmm...not unlike the smile on my face as I sat down to enjoy my burger.


Now who in their right mind wouldn't want to experience the delights of a Canadian winter? Ice, snow, windchill to minus 37 Celsius...it builds character. OK, humor me, trying to be positive here.

Snow & cold....vs....
The choice is so obvious! Give me a walk in the park with Mark any day! February is not that far away. I can do this, it is only winter after all.

Take Care & Keep Smiling!

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

You were right. Warmer in Florida right now! ;)